Are you looking for a robust, interactive distance learning program for your child during this shelter-in-place period?
Crestmont School is currently accepting students in Grades 2nd and 3rd and can welcome new students immediately.
Crestmont has been serving East Bay students for more than 50 years and continues to provide a dynamic curriculum, supportive social-emotional engagement, meaningful communication between students and teachers, and of course plenty of curiosity and fun!
Our experienced teachers are prepared to welcome new students in Grades 2nd and 3rd for the remainder of the school year, and we offer virtual social opportunities for the students to make connections, even from afar.
What does Crestmont’s distance learning program look like?
Our distance learning program involves synchronous virtual learning opportunities such as:
- group sessions on all subjects – from the core curriculum of math, language, and social studies to the specialties of science, music, Spanish and PE
- collaborating with peers
- weekly one-on-one meetings with the classroom teacher
- Virtual social offerings such as “recess” and time to connect with each other
- puzzling out math challenges
- Conducting research
- Writing fictional stories and informational articles
Asynchronously, we provide students with support for projects they can accomplish on their own time, such as:
- Outdoor Explore: imaginative projects that can be done outside
- Math games
- Mindfulness activities
How can you meet my family’s individual needs?
Crestmont School has been serving East Bay students for over 50 years, and we are committed to seeing our families through this difficult period by continuing to provide a supportive community, an excellent curriculum, and innovative modes of engagement.
How do I enroll my child?
We would love for your family to experience the magic of Crestmont — please email firstname.lastname@example.org today!