Tuition for 2019-2020 School Year
Tuition is $18,660 per year for all grades. A 10% tuition deposit is paid at time of enrollment; 10% is paid on May 1st, another 10% June 1st, and the balance is billed in seven equal installments throughout the school year. Crestmont School welcomes full payment of the year’s tuition before the school year begins; as an incentive, we offer a 2% discount. We do not accept credit cards for these payments, and families on financial aid are not eligible.
Sibling discount (more than one child of same family) 6% of tuition
- Supplies and Field Trips Fee (Grades K-4): $300 per year
- Supplies and Field Trips Fee (Grades 5-8): $500 per year
- Earthquake Supplies Kit Fee: $30 one time
- Extended Care (optional) is offered in the morning at 7:30am – 8:00am, and after school from 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Extended Care Contract: $350/month for unlimited hours
- Extended Care Drop-in Rate: $10/hour
External scholarships may be used to supplement financial aid.
The BASIC Fund awards scholarships to low-income families who qualify for the Federal Free or Reduced Price Lunch Program, and are entering private school for the first time. Check their website for application and eligibility details.
Coverdell Tax Break
The Coverdell Education Savings Account provides a tax break for people who send their children to private or religious K-12 schools. Learn more in this New York Times “Bucks Blog” post.
Crestmont offers financial assistance to families of varied incomes and financial circumstances. If you are considering Crestmont but you are concerned about tuition, please learn more about our financial assistance options.
Crestmont’s mission is to create a diverse and accessible community. Currently, 42% of Crestmont families pay a reduced tuition.