School Tours and Information Sessions
We will be happy to show you what makes this school so great! Crestmont requires attendance at a tour or information session before an application is submitted. During a tour, you will visit all of the classes and see teaching and learning in action.
Our next virtual Q&A will be held on Thursday, July 23 at 3:00 p.m. Please contact email@example.com to register!
How to Apply
1. You are required to attend a tour as part of the application process (see above).
2. Complete your application online. Please note there is a non-refundable application fee of $75 which can be paid online via PayPal.
3. Fill out your portion of the teacher recommendation form, then ask your child’s current teacher to complete and return it directly to Crestmont by the application deadline. Your child cannot be considered for admission until the teacher recommendation, application, and fee have all been received.
- Download the EBISA teacher recommendation form for Kindergarten (PDF)
- Download the EBISA teacher recommendation form for grades 1-7 (PDF)
4. Those applying to 5-8th grade will be asked to provide a copy of their child’s most recent report card.
6. Your child will be invited to attend an evaluation session.
If applying for kindergarten:
Applicants for kindergarten are scheduled in small groups to meet with teachers for 90 minutes. The visits are scheduled on Saturdays and after school. Parents remain on campus and have a chance to talk with the Admissions staff and the Head of School. To be considered for admission to kindergarten, a child must be five years old by October 31st of their kindergarten year. Exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
If applying for grades one through eight:
A visit is arranged for your child to spend time at Crestmont in their current grade classroom. The visit will be for either a few hours, or a full day, depending on their grade level.
5. Crestmont offers admission in March, following notification dates and guidelines that other private schools in the East Bay follow. Some families may be put on a waiting list. Crestmont offers admission to families from the waiting list as openings occur. Applications submitted later in the year are evaluated on a rolling basis.